3Day Crop Participants

  • Cheryl Lindsay Kathy Taylor
  • Liz Goldsberry Helene Barnes
  • Teri Valdez Laurie McCarthy

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Here we go again - Round Two!

It's that time of year again, Pre-registration has already happend for the 2nd Annual 3Day Crop at French Valley. This year the event will take place starting on Friday, November 12 and will end on Sunday, November 14.

Last year was such a success, we raised $12,000.00 with just a handful of participants! I can't wait for November to roll around. We all had an amazing time...what a great group of ladies! Here's some of the details for this year...keep checking back for more information and updates. I'll also be sending out monthly news through Ratepoint.

Sheila

2 comments:

  1. I am working on raising my $100 registration this week-end hopefully you will be able to add my name to the list next week. My hubby gave me the o.k. to start fundraising in the middle of our crazy life. I will be having a donation jar at my garage sale tomorrow as well as 50% of sales going towards it. I also invited friends and am charging them 10% at the least of their sales. I pray to be a participant this year. I will let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, E-mail me please so I have your e-mail address. I am registering for this event as soon as the web-site will let me. I let Elena and Albert both know it was not working.

    ReplyDelete