3Day Crop Participants

  • Cheryl Lindsay Kathy Taylor
  • Liz Goldsberry Helene Barnes
  • Teri Valdez Laurie McCarthy

Thursday, October 1, 2009

51 days to go...

Alright ladies,

We have just about 51 days to go...so far I have 4 of the 6 participants who have their photo and bios up on the Scrapbook Royalty website, it's really cool you should go check it out and then write me a quick bio about why you're doing the 3Day Crop, send it to me with a picture and we'll get your information up on the website too.

There is still plenty of time for you to collect your $2,000.00 in donations. We have 2 of our participants that are both over half way there. It just takes a little effort and some time. So far the letter campaign has been the most effective. You have several different versions in the notebook, use one or write your own. The trick seems to be sending a self addressed envelope!

Tonight is the Pat and Oscar's dinner, I hope you all passed out flyers. I'm heading out to the Carlsbad location in just a few minutes.

Let me hear from you if you have any questions. We still have space for 4 more people to join us!

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment