3Day Crop Participants

  • Cheryl Lindsay Kathy Taylor
  • Liz Goldsberry Helene Barnes
  • Teri Valdez Laurie McCarthy

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Beyond all expectations!

Wow!

I have to admit that it's surprised me how quickly the 3Day Crop has filled up and I can not wait to get the ladies working on their fundraising. Although our goal is to each raise $2,000.00, raising more would be like the frosting on our cupcake an extra treat and the real reason we reach for the cupcake to begin with!
So here is to an exciting 7 months~ I can't wait to see what time brings our way!
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited and have already begun, I raised the $100 registration fee and have a Pat and Oscar's night set up for Tuesday June 8th in Temecula. Go girls get that money rolling in.

    ReplyDelete